Sunday, April 10

Distractions

So, I'm definitely trying to distract myself from the 2ww. I got to thinking about me and hubby's wedding. As ya'll know it is non existent at this point. It's not because we aren't committed or don't love eachother enough or don't want to spend the rest of our lives together and blah blah blah. That's not it at all. We have planned 3 dates so far, but it's just such an overwhelming process. To top it all off it is the hardest thing to plan a date. The Army doesn't make it very easy to plan a wedding which is why all of our dates except one have been rescheduled. There's bootcamps and AIT's and weekend meets and all kinds of things that absolutely are mandatory. Now that he is reserves though I think that maybe we can finally plan something. Now as for the exception, we planned a date to elope on Christmas Day ata beautiful, quiet, amazing bed & breakfast in the hill country. Now your wondering why we canceled right? Wait for it....PARENTS! Mine of course not his. See my parents would absolutely die if I eloped. I understand I really do, no matter how old I am I'm still the baby girl. But come on like I don't have enough to plan around....my parents live out of the country. It isn't easy to plan a wedding when your parents come home 1-2 times a year and have their entire vaca home planned out right down to the restaraunts they are going to eat at. So now me and hubby have discussed a destination wedding again. We could always go out of the country for our wedding, but once again you deal with timing. Work, school, Army, oilfield, dog, maybe baby, and the list keeps on going. Hmmm...what to do? I guess it's time for some new research to be done. Oh, on the upside my tire is getting taken care of as we speak. Just in time for work tomorrow, dang it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha im sorry about the planning! I hope that works out for you :) Nice little bog here.

    xo Isha ethera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ya'll! I'm just starting out so I'm hoping it will get better! And the planning I assume will all fall into place eventually!

    ReplyDelete